The Houston Apartment Association is your source for essential leasing office forms. To place an order email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a price list and order sheet. Questions? 713-595-0300.
The Texas Apartment Association (TAA) offers the TAA Click and Lease means easy access across the Internet without installing software. TAA Click and Lease allows you to quickly fill out and print all of the official TAA Lease Forms and REDBOOK forms. TAA Forms Online runs entirely in your Web browser, eliminating the need to install or update any software on your system!
And TAA offers a package for independent owners with less than 25 units and properties with less than 50 units, an affordable, convenient option.
TAA has updated the “Payment Plan Agreement” for members who opt to offer residents options for extending rent payments. They also have a “Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees.” Access these two new sample forms. (login required) These are also available in TAA REDBOOK online in both Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word versions, and also to TAA Click & Lease users now in a print-only form, and as forms you can complete through Click & Lease.
Lease and Application Samples
Bluemoon Contact Information
If you have a question about your license agreement or setting up Bluemoon software for your company, please contact Bluemoon at General Information: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information : 512-322-0444
Tech Support: 512-322-0999
2022-2023 TAA REDBOOK
This indispensable legal hardbound book is a go to reference for property managers.
If you access your forms electronically through Bluemoon Software you can view and print the REDBOOK online as part of your license agreement.
When you've got legal questions, the REDBOOK gives you the information and the confidence you need to tackle tough situations with ease. As the only comprehensive guide for rental housing owners and managers in Texas, the REDBOOK includes state statutes, regulatory agency rules, legal commentary, sample management and eviction suit forms, previously unpublished legal articles and copies of TAA leases and lease-related forms.
**All revised information is also available 24/7 in TAA's REDBOOK Online, which is available to most users of TAA's Forms for Windows and Forms Online software programs as part of their annual site license fee.
Members may purchase the TAA lease contract and related paperwork from the Houston Apartment Association. The TAA forms are the most comprehensive and recognized lease contracts and property management forms in the state.
- Lease contracts for apartments, residential (single-family, duplexes, etc.) and condominiums and townhomes
- Rental applications, including a special addendum for use with affordable housing programs and a supplemental application for non-U.S. citizens
- Lease addenda covering animals (pets), adding or changing a roommate, security guidelines, electrical sub metering, water sub metering, affordable housing programs, asbestos, lead, and renting to roommates on a per-person basis
- An inventory and condition form that can be used when residents move in and move out
- Student Lease Contract
- A resident's notice of intent to move out form
- TAA's employment application
- Many forms are available in English with Spanish on the reverse. Other stand-alone Spanish versions are available to help you bridge any language barriers with your residents.
- Forms are written in plain English (not legalese) and are updated regularly to reflect changes in the law, court decisions and member experience