An Introduction to Leasing and the Apartment Industry
From Fair Housing to today’s terminology and sales techniques, the industry’s most seasoned and dynamic instructors are on hand to educate students on the boundless potential that awaits those who choose the apartment management industry as their career. This course is intended as an introduction to the apartment industry for new leasing professionals, as well as those individuals looking to learn more about the industry as a career.
Class Schedule and Fees:
- Day One: 8:30am Registration and Continental breakfast 9:00am-4:00pm Program (lunch provided)
- Day Two: 8:30am Registration and Continental breakfast 9:00am-12:00pm Program
- $75 for students paying in advance; $90 for students who provide payment at the door
- Preregistration is required. Seats and materials are not guaranteed for walk-up
- Registration closes 2-business days before the scheduled class. No exemptions.
2024 Program Dates:
For current members of the HAA, please follow the link below to register:
For non-members, the registration form is located HERE.
(Fill and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Topics covered include:
- Greeting and qualifying the customer
- Executing the lease contract
- Telephone techniques and e-leasing
- Overcoming objections and closing techniques
- TAA Lease Documents
- An overview of Fair Housing
Houston Apartment Association Education Center
4810 Westway Park Blvd. Houston, TX 77041