Join Howard Bookstaff for a refresher course in Fair Housing!
How should you deal with service animal requests? Criminal background screenings? What do you do when you receive a complaint? Fair Housing is changing and you need to be p to speed. We are coming to your area for this refresher course.
- Anatomy of a Fair Housing Complaint: Navigating through the Fair Housing process.
- Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My! Taming Assistant Animal Issues.
- Too Much Stuff! Dealing with the hoarder.
- Responding to Requests for Accommodation and Modification.
- Discriminating against criminals-Is that wrong?
- Protecting children - How can that be wrong?
- What's on the horizon?
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
Program from 9 a.m. - Noon
Cost: Pre-register: $65; At Door: $75
Deadline for registrations is Friday, March 17th