CAM - Certified Apartment Manager
Program Objective: To enhance the skills of the apartment manager, which can result in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
Check-in and registration is from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Course is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New CAM Candidates must begin the program with the March 2nd class.
- Pre-Registration is required (online registration will open on or about February 1st)
Total Program Cost: $999
Tuition can be paid in full or divided into two payments: $500 due by March 2nd; $500 due by March 31st.
CAM candidates must:
- have at least 12 months experience working onsite at an apartment community (can be obtained during the candidacy period for CAM);
- attend at least seven of the nine CAM modules
- receive a passing grade of at least 70 percent on the two-part online comprehensive exam
Students who complete the requirements will receive a national certificate and pin. Candidates are allowed one year from the date of application to meet all program requirements. If the requirements are not met in the time allotted, an extension fee of $50 must be paid to the National Apartment Association to extend candidacy for six months.
For information on "eXtreme CAM," the fast-track program in the summer and winter that condenses the CAM schedule to just six days, click HERE.