CAM - Certified Apartment Manager
Program Objective: To enhance the skills of the apartment manager, which can result in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
Check-in and registration is from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Course is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New CAM Candidates must begin the program with the March 4th class.
- Pre-Registration is required
Total Program Cost: $999
Tuition can be paid in full or broken down as follows: $319 for first course (includes digital curriculum, NAA enrollment and first module fee); $85 for each course taken thereafter. Candidates must begin the program with the first course on March 4th.
CAM candidates must have:
- worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months (can be obtained during the candidacy period for CAM);
- successfully completed the nine courses (which total 55 ½ hours)
- receive a passing grade of at least 70 percent on the two-part online comprehensive exam
Students who complete the requirements will receive a national certificate and pin. Candidates are allowed one year from the date of application to meet all program requirements. If the requirements are not met in the time allotted, an extension fee of $50 must be paid to the National Apartment Association to extend candidacy for one year.
For information on "eXtreme CAM," the fast-track program in the summer and winter that condenses the CAM schedule to just six days, click HERE.