To serve as an advisory committee to HAA for all things educational, including the Expo seminars, APPLE Workshop Series, the various NAA certification programs, as well as the overall advancement and promotion of careers in multi-family.
- Needs Assessment of industry/development of future programs
- Marketing of current education programs
- Troubleshooting/Evaluating current programs
Parameters and Qualifications:
The Houston Apartment Association’s Education Advisory Council is comprised of no more than 30 members who, by appointment, advise and counsel HAA staff on educational programming needs of the apartment industry. The Council meets a minimum of three times per calendar year, with additional task force meetings scheduled periodically on an as-needed basis. Appointees are selected based on one or more of the following criteria:
• An established history of participation as a student of HAA programs
• Currently serving as a volunteer instructor
• Currently works for an HAA member company in an HR or training capacity
• Currently serves on the HAA Board of Directors
The EAC position of Chairperson is held by and Executive Committee VP at Large and thus rotates on an annual basis.