ACES - Apartment Community Executives & Supervisors
In pursuit of an ever-increasing level of professionalism, the Apartment Community Executives & Supervisors group has created a vehicle to interface with members and exchange information and knowledge. Additionally, such a society affords the opportunity for educational programs and presentations; subjects of mutual industry concerns. This society will allow for greater knowledge of a contribution to the political and legislative needs of the industry. ACES creates an educational forum through which members are able to significantly increase their professionalism and expertise.
• Membership in ACES is limited to Property Supervisors and Marketing or Training Directors who are responsible for supervising or training multiple properties (3 or more), and employed by a member of the Houston Apartment Association. ACES is also open to Executive-Level Corporate Staff (President, Vice President, Owner, etc.). In the event of a transition in employment, the individual’s membership will be valid through the end of the calendar year.
• All ACES members must submit a membership application and the $15 membership dues each year.
• To maintain your ACES membership status in good standing, you must attend one (1) program every six (6) months per calendar year, or two programs per year.
• The group will meet four times during the year (every other month). The programs are educational in nature, which may include legislative issues. Each member must pay for lunch in advance to ensure a reservation. If, for any reason, you are unable to attend, you can fill your place with another member or cancel your reservation 48 hours (2 days) prior to the event to receive a refund, less a $15 administrative fee.
- Discounted rate for all ACES programs
- Free personal subscription of Abode magazine
- $10 discount off one It's The Law Luncheon
- $25 off one session of the APPLE Workshop series
- ACES Membership Directory
- $50 off full program fee for Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) course
The ACES membership application is available here.
Please fill out and return to Kirsten Deagen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 595-0323.
ACES program schedule
2013 ACES member list