The Houston Apartment Association is your source for essential leasing office forms.
Members may purchase the Texas Apartment Association' s (TAA) lease contract and related paperwork from the Houston Apartment Association. The TAA forms are the most comprehensive and recognized lease contracts and property management forms in the state.
More than two dozen different standardized forms are available, including:
For a forms price list click here. To place an order, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 281-582-1511or call Frances Torres at 713-595-0317.
- Lease contracts for apartments, residential (single-family, duplexes, etc.) and condominiums and townhomes
- Rental applications, including a special addendum for use with affordable housing programs and a supplemental application for non-U.S. citizens
- Lease addenda covering animals (pets), adding or changing a roommate, security guidelines, electrical submetering, water submetering, affordable housing programs, asbestos, lead, and renting to roommates on a per-person basis
- An inventory and condition form that can be used when residents move in and move out
- Lease contract renewal form and guaranty form
- A resident's notice of intent to move out form
- TAA's employment application
- Many forms are available in English with Spanish on the reverse. Other stand-alone Spanish versions are available to help you bridge any language barriers with your residents.
- Forms are written in plain English (not legalese) and are updated regularly to reflect changes in the law, court decisions and member experience
TAA Forms Online, means easy access across the Internet without installing software. TAA Forms Online lets you quickly fill out and print all of the official
TAA Lease Forms and REDBOOK forms. TAA Forms Online runs entirely in your Web browser, eliminating the
need to install or update any software on your system!
And TAA offers a package for independent owners with less than 25 units and properties with less than 50 units, an affordable, convenient option.
For more details here is the Online forms information and requirements.
Here are samples of the TAA Lease Contract and Rental Application
Bluemoon Contact Information:
If you have a question about your license agreement or setting up Bluemoon software for your company, please contact Bluemoon at General Information: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information : 512-322-0444
Tech Support: 512-322-0999
2012-13 TAA REDBOOK
This indispensable legal handbook for Texas rental housing professionals is available in hardback for only $120.00. Orders of 10 or more receive a 10 percent discount.
Don't forget if you are a click user you have access to the Redbook online as part of your license agreement.
When you've got legal questions, the REDBOOK gives you the information and the confidence you need to tackle tough situations with ease. As the only comprehensive guide for rental housing owners and managers in Texas, the 2010-2011 REDBOOK includes 824 pages of state statutes, regulatory agency rules, legal commentary, sample management and eviction suit forms, previously unpublished legal articles and copies of TAA leases and lease-related forms.
**All revised information is also available 24/7 in TAA's REDBOOK Online, which is available to most users of TAA's Forms for Windows and Forms Online software programs as part of their annual site license fee.